Local Frisco Boy With Disastrous Encounter!!

Hi dr. Bob

I have known of your good deeds and this fabulous website since about 1 year ago. But I can't believe myself that I'd actually be writing what I experienced here in this forum.

First let me introduce myself. My name is J, I am a Indonesian who moved to San Francisco about 10 years ago and started up my small business exporting woods to Malaysia, The Philippines, Indonesia and some to Australia. My office is at downtown nearby Chestnut St. (I'm sure you frequen this area for a fabulous dinner)

And as my work is getting more successful, I get more and more invitations from my customers overseas, one of them in Indonesia. So, about last week, I was invited to Jakarta by my client and after a long hours of meeting in his office, he and some other suppliers of his invited me to go to a Karaoke where he already reserved one huge room for all of us. There were about 10 of us altogether. And what I did not realize was that there were already 10 girls with miniskirts inside the room, all with fascinating bodies and huge boobs.

The host quickly ordered drinks (alcohol) and assigned each girl to each of us. The room was soon filled with alcohol and girls who started to get drunk. I was only tipsy and not drunk.

And here's the story that made me worried started, one of the girl assigned to me started to undress and stripped in front of me. She climbed on top of my penis and started dry-humping me. Allright this I am not worried at all, but then she started frolicking my tongue, then after that another girl came to me to give me a deep frenchie also (after kissing another man in the room).

Then the previous girl offered me her boobs which I sucked with so much lust since I've never had this kind of encounter before other than with my wife. Then she told me to go to the room next door and had sex with her. I followed her there. But since I had a bit of alcohol and maybe anxiety or panick, I could not get my penis upright at all. I could not get an erection at all. I tried on 1st condom and the girl tried to insert my limpy penis into her vagina, did not work. Before the 2nd condom was put on, she licked my penis lightly on the tip 2 strokes, and walloped it about 3-4 strokes before I get a little erection and then I put on a 2nd condom, and tried to insert it again into her vagina, which did not work as my penis was limpy again, so limpy. I could hear her vagina made out "gassy sound" as I rubbed my condom-wrapped penis. I finally tried the 3rd condom and still my penis is limpy. In the end, I did not penetrate her, just tried to insert with the condom on, and the condom did not break at all. The tip of my penis is covered the whole time, the whole 3 condoms.

Now my worries are these:

1) Will I get HIV from frolicking the 2nd girl, since she has been kissing other guys in the room?

2) Will I get HIV from the 2 light strokes oral sex and the 3-4 strokes or oral sex she gave me?

3) Will I get HIV from the "insertion that failed" with condoms on due to my limpy penis?

Please answer me dr. Bob since this has paranoid me ever since and my weight has dropped 1 kg since this incident. I am witholding sex with my wife, afraid I'd might get her HIV. And she started to look suspicious of me ever since the trip that I don't want to have sex with her.

I want to donate to your cause, but not through wire-transfer. I prefer to drop by and give the cause cash, afraid because sometimes my wife checks into our Checking Account. Please let me know where I can do so.

Please dr. Bob, your advice can really ease my worry!!

Thanks, J

Hello, Local Frisco Boy.

Yes, I know your neighborhood well and yes, there are some excellent restaurants nearby. What a great location for your office!

Regarding your HIV risk, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "frolicking my tongue." "Frolic" means to leap and skip about playfully. I'll assume your "frolicking" means that your Bouncing Bertha open-mouth kissed you with some tongue action. Also, I wonder about her "walloping" your tallywhacker. To "wallop" means give a sudden sharp powerful thwack! Chances are that wouldn't make your Mr. Happy any happier. Maybe "walloped" was supposed to be swallowed? Finally, I'm perplexed about a va-jay-jay making "gassy sounds"? That's a bit odd. But none of these curiosities really affects your HIV-acquisition risk, so let's turn to your specific questions:

1. Again, I'm not certain what you mean by "frolicking," but assuming it's some type of deep kissing and tongue action, the answer would be no!

2. Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for acquiring HIV.

3. Nope.

I would suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. Primarily to gain peace of mind you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm very confident the result will be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Avenue, Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

If you wish to use cash you're welcomed to send the donation by mail or you may call and schedule a time to drop it by in person (650-917-1357). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free!

Be well. Good luck!

Sorry to ask again but please i need help
PEP After Unprotected, Insertive Anal Sex: Anxiety (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2011)