A BIG THANKS TO DOC BOB!!! ALL WORRIED WELLS PL LISTEN WHAT DR BOB SUGGESTS!! DONATION YET AGAIN

Dear Doctor,

A big thanks to you for helping me for over the months and responding.Well i couldnt resist my anxiety level and got once again tested at 265 days mark.All in all i have taken 15 HIV tests in 9 months time!!

This one also come NON REACTIVE.The symptoms i am still having is i have lost 3 Kgs Weight in 10 days time..My elbows pain a lot,extreme pain in left hand, and i have peristant loose motions..Dont know why but how much testing i dont know???

I just wanted to give you big thanks because you were always with me in this torrid time..Doctor for the very last time what you have to say about my status!! Do the symptoms are in conjuction with ARS??.The series of tests are mentioned below once again..

1 3rd week-ELISA test 2 5th,7th,9th,11th and 83rd day -ECLIA test 3 90 days-TRIDOT test 4 97 days-ECLIA test 5 108 days-DUO (p24+Antibody test) 6 138 days-ECLIA test 7 167 days-EIA rapid test 8 197 days-ECLIA test 9 221 days-ECLIA test 10 265 days -ECLIA test

All have come NON REACTIVE.Kindly answer for the one final time please

Regards, Akash

Hello, Akash.

Do you really think that yet another negative HIV test would make me change my assessment that you are definitively HIV negative??? Akash, once again I urge you to stop testing and stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have. I also again urge you to seek consultation with a licensed mental health professional to help you cope with your anxiety and totally irrational HIV fears. See links below. Akash, I have nothing more to offer you over the Internet and therefore will not be responding to any further questions.

I wish you well.

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS Dr BOB.THE ANGEL ON EARTH!!.LAST QUESTION ON FORUM Jan 23, 2011

Dr BOB MY ANGEL I AM BACK.MANY A THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORK AND SUPPORT!!! Feb 1, 2011

DEAR DOCTOR SO MANY TESTS.NEGATIVE RESULTS STILL SYMPTOMS.PLEASE HELP.DONATION AGAIN!! Mar 12, 2011

DONATION YET AGAIN.JUST TO CONCLUDE AND SAY THANKS TO Dr BOB!!! Apr 16, 2011

PLEASE HELP DOC BOB,BACK WITH WORRIES,DONATION CONTD. May 21, 2011

en français s.v.p :) injection
Please Answer This Time - Seroconversion, Combivir as PEP, broken condom