Continued pennis irritation after massage parlor experiance - Donating little 50$s to your trust

Hello doctor . I'm having a strange fear for last one week, with sleepless nights and anxiety ..I know you have been dealing with all these kind of question over the period ..but you can help me to lead a better life with the your answer,

First time went to a massage parlor which offers naked massage ,when she was massaging on my front with lots of massage cream ,i covered my penis with my hands ,while she was lying on top of me and moving back and forth ( no insertion) .i'm not sure if any fluids from her vagina touched my body or cream, and thru the cream i would get infected ,as later she used the existed cream on my body (around pennis )to give handjob ... after being so disturbed by this i started worrying thru out the day, i again went to massage parlor ( biggest blunder i have done ) , hoping that it would distract me from worry ...this time she put a thick towel on top of me and she was lying on top of me with her inners on then she removed towel & started giving handjob after 10 -20 mins ,i.e after happy ending ,she used the same towel to wipe my pennis , now the worry has doubled ..if she secreted any liquid when she was on top of me that spreaded to towel and after 10-20 mins back, what if the same part of towel touched my pennis when she wiping off..in both the cases, no kisses , no insertions , no blowjobs or not even direct contact of genitals involved..

i have gone thru your archives , what i got from your previous answers is there is not risk..but to increase the anxiety , for past two days (i.e after two days after those massage incidents) , i have been having a mild irritation inside my pennis ..feeling like inside the shaft...no pain while urinating, but the irritation is there all the time..and the irritation is more visible after urinating , i have been having plenty of water but still no help

1) what is the likely hood of contacting infection thru some massage cream that might have touched her vaginal part (i'm not sure she secreted any liquid or not), obviously i have i covered pennis with my palm while she was lying on top of me

2) Should i be worrid about the towel she put on top of my naked body and she lyed on top ot it(she was wearing inners) , and then she used the same towel to wipe off my pennis after 10-20 mins (would her vaginal liquid got into towel and after 10-20 mins ..would it have reached my pennis when she was wiping off ?)

3) what could be the reason for pennis irritation

am i being so paranoid? ..but the pennis irritation making me sleepless and so worried..please help me ..Thanks for all your good work to humankind and i'm donating 50$ for your trust , please let me know how can i do that

Hello.

So you went to a massage parlor, had a rub-a-dub-dub happy-ending massage, and then freaked out about possibly contracting HIV. So then to distract yourself from these worries you went to another massage parlor and had another rub-a-dub-dub happy-ending massage and now you're doubly freaked out???? Hmm. Fascinating. I can hardly wait to see what you'll do next!

Responding to your specific questions:

1. Nonexistent.

2. Nope!

3. Perhaps all the rub-a-dub-dubbing?

Are you being paranoid? Yep! Relax, Max. All is well, including you.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying.

EXTREMELY RARE INCIDENT...CAN'T FIND ANSWER ON THE INTERNET.
Perplexed by this study about condom pores !!!