EXTREMELY RARE INCIDENT...CAN'T FIND ANSWER ON THE INTERNET.

Dr. Bob or whoever answers this hopefully:

2 days ago I unknowingly had unprotected sex with a transexual who actually had gender reassignment surgery. Thus, we had "vaginal" sex if you will and she gave me oral for a few seconds. No anal at all and it was so dry that we had to use olive oil (I guess you use what you can, right?) She later tells me she was born a man and that she is HIV + and now my world is ending in front of me. She claims I'm OK because she cannot produce any vaginal fluid yet I don't believe her......I think I am now infected with HIV and my life is going to come to an abrupt end. I have signed up for a rapid HIV test that can detect the actual virus after 72 hrs and $650 dollars later. Please Dr. BOB I have to wait a week for results and I'm dying inside.....help relieve my tension......how dangerous did I put myself at risk not knowing and being so stupid??? Do I basically have HIV now? I've seen nothing on the internet with conditions of my sort. PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE be a life saver and give me something.....thank you so much Dr. Bob

Hi.

You "unknowingly had unprotected sex..."? Hmm. Generally speaking most of us know when we've had sex, but OK....

Unprotected sex, whether with male, female, tranny, gay, straight, bi-curious or closeted Mormon Republican, places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. That your tranny-buddy admitted being positively charged increases your HIV-acquisition risk. However, it's important to note not every HIV exposure leads to HIV transmission. The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex is 5 per 10,000 exposures.

One option would be to take PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) but only if this could be started within 72 hours of the exposure.

Regarding HIV testing, I would advise against the $650 test claiming to be accurate at 72 hours! (This is a waste of money and the claims are not accurate.) The gold standard remains an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The CDC also recommends a second test at six months for those who have had a significant HIV exposure.

Try to put your risk into perspective. The statistical odds are in your favor, but HIV testing outside the seroconversion window period remains warranted.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Need accurate info. please
Continued pennis irritation after massage parlor experiance - Donating little 50$s to your trust