re-need help

dear dr. bob thank you very much for your response about hiv from dvd.But, please give me a last chance to explain some thing.As I mentinoed before,a few rented dvds waited in a plastic bag for 5 hours ,then waited at room temparutere for 2-3 hours.then popping a pimple with my fingers.I didnt see blood on the pimple but it was looking damaged.Before that I used the same fingers for to hold the dvds.I think this mail more descriptive for you.Promise, no more regards.

Thanks for the extra information. My assessment remains unchanged: no risk! Stop worrying and start enjoying your pimple-popping porno party.

need help (HIV from DVDs, 2011) Jul 7, 2011

not a question, just a thank you..
if a person is undectable can the partner still catch it