The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Jul 7, 2011

I recently was with a guy. We were masturbating one another and ourselves. He did not have any visible precum. He then touched my anus with his finger and tried to push in a little, but I tightened up and pushed his finger away. I then stroked myself while on him. A bit of his precum had touched down on his chest and stayed there. I rubbed myself too hard and my penis became red/irritated on the underside. After I finished, I got off of him. His precum did not touch the underside rash and if it did it was extremely minimal. The same being with my anus. He was not touching his precum while only mainly came out when his penis laid down on his chest. I think it had been accumulating at the tip until he laid down the penis.

The next few days a scab formed on my penis underside and the skin healed. Also, in general, is mild penis skin irriation/redness a significantly increased risk even with minor precum exposure from just genital rubbing? Also, does HIV die off quickly when not in a sufficient liquid solution? I don't think this was necessarily a big risk but I just wanted an expert's opinion. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Frascino


". . . It only mainly came out when his penis laid down on his chest."? His chest??? Damn, just how long was Mr. Anaconda??

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for worry or HIV testing.

Dr. Bob

HIV on the bus?
Re: HIV Exposure through Needlestick Injury?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint