HIV on the bus?

while i was traveling by bus a middle aged man sat next to me. while i was looking out i felt something touch my hand i turned around and i saw a white discharge oozing out of his penis and it touched my arm. and i am freaking out right now. so my question is if that man has some kind of disease like AIDS for example, do you think that i will have it too????

Hello.

You saw white discharge oozing out of the penis of the middle-aged man sitting next to you on the bus? WHAT??? Unless the two of you were heading for a nudist camp, I find this story just a bit implausible.

DR. BOB I JUST READ HOW YOU GOT HIV IT MADE ME CRY PLEASE READ!!!!
masturbation