Can an HIV-positive person go swimming in a pool?
Jul 7, 2011
Can an HIV-positive person go swimming in a pool? Is it safe?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Is it safe for an HIV-positive person to go swimming in a pool??? Absolutely, as long as he knows how to swim he should be just fine. Oh, um, that's not what you meant? Yes, of course it's safe for folks like me to swim in a pool with folks like you. After all we're not radioactive, frevinsakes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.