Can an HIV-positive person go swimming in a pool?
Jul 7, 2011
Can an HIV-positive person go swimming in a pool? Is it safe?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Is it safe for an HIV-positive person to go swimming in a pool??? Absolutely, as long as he knows how to swim he should be just fine. Oh, um, that's not what you meant? Yes, of course it's safe for folks like me to swim in a pool with folks like you. After all we're not radioactive, frevinsakes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Headache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.