Donation please help me. Herpes Zoster
Jul 7, 2011
On 27 July 2011 I kissed deeply a boy. He is Vih+ , I have gingivitis (bleeding gums) and maybe he too (I feel blood in my tongue). I tested at 2 weeks because appeared on my back a herpes zoster(Maybe for work 12 hours every day?)at 6 weeks I tested elisa + p24 again in a public hospital.
At 12 & 23 week I tested in a private laboratory with range 0.00 to 0.25...(Don't know the generation of machine) all negative.
1. Should I Stop worrying? 2. What did the cause of herpes zoster? 3. Are definitive my results or I need more elisas? Regards.Mik
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Yep! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted.
2. There are many potential triggers for Herpes Zoster. (It's basically a recurrence of chicken pox!) The one thing that did not cause it is HIV, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Blood Cells And Chlamydia
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.