Addition:Toys with ladies - could you please check the risks ? (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2011)

Excuse me, small (but most important for me :)) additional question is the HIV screening mandatory in my situation, when the risk is "negligible at best" ? ===== Robert, Thanks a lot for the answer. Sorry bothering you again regarding that http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q216005.html I forget to introduce myself. My name is Sergey, I am from Moscow, Russia. About "ordinary story" I meant not the event itself, but situation when someone do the stupid things, putting loved one's lives into the unnecessary risk, and then suffering in shame and regrets :( Could you please give just short explanation of the term "negligible at best" ? If I understand well, the almost any protected act qualified like that. So am I correct that it's "minimal possible risk, when you have closed encounter with the person with unknown HIV status" ? In other words, are there any possibilities to avoid ANY risk in situation like described, adding more precautions? From the other hand you have qualified risk for strapon (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q185120.html ) as "essentially nonexistent", could you please just briefly tell, what the difference? Where is additional risk in my situation? Rectum trauma& enema ?

Hello, Sergey.

HIV testing is not medically indicated, but it may help to provide psychological peace of mind if you remain worried.

"Negligible at best" is just another way of saying "essentially nonexistent."

Toys with ladies - could you please check the risks ? (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2011) Jul 2, 2011

Slight penetration
GBS and HIV