Slight penetration

On february the 24 i had an risky episode. I had sex with a prostitute transexual. She gave me oral sex (she sucked me unprotected) and we did frottage between our penis and with my penis and her anus, unprotected. Suddendly i did an extra force and i feel that i was entering, but i put out my penis inmediatelly, i'm not sure even if i enter she, i didn't enter completely for sure. Then i put a condom on my penis and i penetrate her. Afterthat around two weeks i star to feeling guilty (i'm married) and worried about HIV. I search in internet and knew about ARS, afterthat i feel sick, depressed, thoath pain and 1 night i had fever (37,5C). I had the following tests:

32 days post-exposition HIV DUO (Roche) and PCR quantitative 63 days post-exposition HIV DUO(vidas Ultra) 64 days post-exposition HIV DUO (vidas Ultra) (yes, one day after the previous one because the doctor want this to "be sure", the second analisis was carried out with another blood sample, it means they took me blood sample two consecutive days) 88 days post-exposition HIV DUO (Roche).

All this tests were negative, the question is the following: ¿can i stop testing and exclude the posibility of be infected with HIV? ¿Is my 88 days-test conclusive? ¿I have to re-test at 6 months?, i feel guilty to have sex with my wife because i'm affraid to infect her. Sorry for my english, is far to be acceptable... Finally let me say that you're doing a great job and i will find the way to give a contribution for Fundation (i have no international credit cards).

Hello.

Your repeatedly negative HIV Duo tests out to 88 days and undetectable HIV PCR quantitative test at 32 days are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information for the foundation is located on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Welcome down under! Another donation. Please clarify.
Addition:Toys with ladies - could you please check the risks ? (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2011)