Topping HIV+ bottom with condom who is taking HIV meds

Hello, I recently topped a HIV+ bottom with a latex condom during penetration but not during oral sex. He did not tell me that he was HIV+ but I found out that he is taking Epzicom, Reyataz, and Norvir. What are my risks of contracting HIV. The sex was not rough at all, but the condom had moved up at the end of the sexual act. I am freaking out that I might have it. Should I start PEP? it has only been 24 hr since exposure. Thank you.

Hi.

Why are you freaking out because you found your bottom-guy's antiretrovirals? What if you hadn't found them? Would you be at any less risk right now? No, of course not. This is exactly why we must consider all our sexual partners could be positively charged and therefore take all the necessary precautions to prevent transmission of the virus. You used a latex condom for insertive anal sex! BRAVO! That the condom "moved up at the end of the sexual act" would not increase your HIV-acquisition risk, assuming the business end of your tallywhacker remained ensheathed in latex. Unprotected oral sex carries only a minimal risk for HIV acquisition/transmission. PEP would generally not be recommended for such a minor risk (particularly because your bottom-boy is on combination antiretrovirals with, hopefully, an undetectable viral load).

HIV-antibody testing outside the HIV seroconversion window is all that's recommended.

Whoo Hoo - thank You
Folliculitis and neuropathy