Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Whoo Hoo - thank You
Jul 5, 2011

Dr Bob This is not a question per se but rather a message to you. I didn't know how to get this to you in another way. I had posted a question about some activities and asked you send me your karma (message dated June 23). Either science was in my favor or your karma was the recipe. After 1.5 yrs of stalling to test out of sheer anxiety and fear, I bit the bullet and did it. Whoo Hoo !!! My situation was a bit complicated because it had to do with straying while in a long term hetero monogamous relationship. Anyways to cut to the chase, this message is simply to tell you, from my heart, that you are such an amazing person! You provide such honest feedback; not always what people want to hear, but what people need to know. I have surfed the web high and low looking for answers to alleviate my fears, but at the end, the guidance from your site was what made it clear that it was what needed to be done. So God bless you on this 4rth of July and thank you so much for your dedication to helping us all learn, and at the same time, de-mystifying and de-stigmatizing this disease. I am a resident of Montreal, and I send a personal invitation to you should you ever be in this fine city for a conference or otherwise. You know my email through this post. It will be my pleasure to host you. Take care and all the best for a long, healthy and happy life

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks and your very kind comments. Montreal is one of my favorite travel destinations -- although speaking Quebecoise there tends to ruin my french accent!

I'm delighted you found the information here enlightening and reassuring. I'm also thrilled my good-luck karma worked its magic for you.

I'll close with one final comment:

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
RE: Nightsweats after months from exposure-Please advise
Next
Topping HIV+ bottom with condom who is taking HIV meds

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.