RE: Nightsweats after months from exposure-Please advise

Thanks for the very reassuring reply. You literally took out all my fears. Since you consider my 19 weeks result as conclusive, does it mean it's definitely whoo-able by Dr. Bob? :)

You are a great person. You are doing a huge favor to humanity through this website and through your foundation. If all people were like you, the world would have been MUCH better. All I can say keep up the great work. I donated to your foundation and hope all the people who visit this very useful website will do the same. One last question, I am starting to work in a hosp where HIV is VERY prevalent and sometimes I would need to do ABG on my patients, would you recommend any kind of gloves that are resistant to needle sticks?

Thanks once again

Best, MJA

Hi, MJA.

Yes, I would consider your 19-week negative HIV test conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.

Regarding arterial blood gases, routine latex gloves are all that's recommended. Just pay attention and concentrate while drawing the blood. That's the best way not to get stuck!

Nightsweats after months from exposure-Please advise Jul 4, 2011

How do I dump an obsessive one night stand?
Whoo Hoo - thank You