Jul 4, 2011
Just wanted to say that I love you Dr. Bob and thanks. I trust you more than I trust people I know personally. I wish you could be my personal cheer leader. Lots of Love, Lori
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments. As for being your personal "cheer leader," I'm hopeless with pom-poms, but I'm delighted to offer scientific well-reasoned advice about HIV (and also the occasional wise-assed remark).
Be well, Lori. I'm here if you need me. (Rah, rah, go Lori go!!!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.