Can I get HIV from performing oral sex on a woman?
Jul 4, 2011
I am a woman who had my first experience with another woman and I perfromed only oral sex on her. Can I get HIV from this experience.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Cunnilingus carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Does Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.