Oral swab test vs. Oral blood test

I went for a general testing yesterday. The rapid oral test came out positive to my shock. I was then taken from the clinic to the hospital for a more detailed blood test including the Weston Blot.

The rapid blood test came out neg. The lady at the hospital assured me it was a false positive which is relatively common in the oral test. I have also had very few sexual encounters and zero unprotected ones.

Still, I had to take the Weston blot test as req'd by state law if you test positive for any of the rapid test. That takes a week to come back. I am super anxious. I've read every case study including this bit which reports zero Weston Blot postives for situations where rapid oral test came pos and rapid blood came out neg:

"However, none of the 327 Western blot positive persons identified in these studies had a reactive oral fluid and non-reactive whole blood OraQuick test"

Despite reading this, I am still anxious and feel kind of untrusting of any test. If I can beat the odds and come neg after a pos oral, what are the chances I can come pos for Western blot?

Hi.

If you've had "very few sexual encounters and zero unprotected ones," your chances of being HIV infected are essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condoms were used properly and didn't break. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

I agree with "the lady at the hospital": Your positive oral rapid test was a false positive. I'm absolutely confident your Western Blot will confirm your negative status.

I think its important question and it will help alot of people donation right away
Partner Lied about his Status