I think its important question and it will help alot of people donation right away

hi dr bob. the most important question if you had expouser while you have cold or flu i mean while your immune system actully fighting an infection is it easyier to contract hiv? about my expouser i was working in the rain all the day and at the night i went to a club and had sex with a girl i dont know she asked me if i want to have sex with her we had first protected sex and unprotected oral sex she said that she had her period after that we tried to do it again and i asked her if she has another condom and she said no sorry and she seemed to have no problem having sex without a condom so i tried but i couldnt get an erecition i rubbed my pines for like 3 minutes out of her vagina she looks skinny i dont know why i think she has hiv any way after exatly 2 days i came down with flu i was sure it was from working in the rain especially that my coworker get it as well but i had sore throat that last for 2 weeks that doest freak me out any why after six weeks i felt like i coming down with fle i took anitibiotics and i didnt get flu but i had pain in the neck like swollen lymph node thats lasts for atleast a month and half and now its mild coming and going i had also like white bubbles between my cheeks and gums beside the upper teeth whe shriks right now do you think i contracted hiv and what about my symptoms ? when your immune system fighting an infection like cold or flu is it easyier to contract hiv i hope you can answer me this time i think this question will help a lot of people and the donation as well best regards :)

Hi.

Having a cold or the flu does not increase your susceptibility to HIV. By the way, working in the rain all day doesn't increase your likelihood of contracting a cold or the flu either. (That's an old wive's tale.)

lymph nodes-resubmitted from Fatigue and Anemia Forum
Oral swab test vs. Oral blood test