Strong immune system and hiv
Jul 2, 2011
Does having a strong immune system make it harder to get hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! For instance Magic Johnson and I had strong immune systems and we're now both virally enhanced.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Healthy Immune System Fight Off The Hiv Virus?
- Non-reactive Hiv Antibody Result
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Live On A Razor Blade?
- How Long After Being Exposed To Hiv Does It Take To Show In Testing?
- How To Become An Hiv Counselor?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.