Toys with ladies - could you please check the risks ? (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2011)

Mr.Robert, hi. Thank you very much for your answers and for your funny explanations about very intimate things actually, it was very supporting for me. My story is ordinary one, I was have the sex adventure besides my girlfriend, and some days after I catch a real neurosis, "O my God, what I have done!?", not regarding, that similar adventures I was practiced many times, and was clear after that (my tests for HIV was negative). I was believe that my practices are safe, but now time I feel much more responsibility for my girlfriend, because I found she is very good woman, and I am really scared to transfer the HIV for her. I will definitely stop any "on side" activities after that case, but now I am continuing to worry about it. It was 3 month ago, I need to pass the HIV tests but I can't find strength to do so. In additions of course I have "symptoms", I have slightly enlarged lymph node at the right side under the face, and inflamed tonsil at the left, and month before I was causeless temperature increase for 37.5C for one night.

Could you please listen for my story and evaluate the exposure risk?

I have visited the massage cabinet where 2 woman topless (not naked completely) was playing with my ass, sorry. I bring my own toys (actually vegetables cucumbers), and enema. First the woman proceed with enema with water, seems to be too hot, but not so. I gave her my own enema, but I cannot be sure, hat she didn't replace it. So first risk is that enema was used before. Then I ask for one more enemas, and she installed new tip, which was lying on the table. The tip seems to be the new one, but table can be not so sterile, I don't know :( After she was touching my ass with fingers, but before she goes inside, she puts the latex glove. So after that she use fat-based lubricant on the glove and do the fingering. The lubricant tube was lying on the same table, and seems to be used many times before with other "patients". After I put condom (provided by the lady) on cucumber and she put it inside, doing the prostate massage. The cucumber was covered with bumps so this practice was traumatic enough for by butt :( Later I was necessary to use treatment on it. And this is most annoying aspect of this episode. If some lady's flue with HIV (i.e. from small scratch which I didn't notice) was mixed with lubricant, the HIV can be easily gone inside. After we finish with handjob and that's it.

So what do you think about it ?

Hi.

You think your story is an "ordinary one"? Having two rub-a-dub-dub gals give you multiple enemas and then shove cucumbers up your butt really isn't all that ordinary! I wonder what you would consider an "out of the ordinary" sexual encounter to be!?!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best.

I'll post a link below to a few similar questions from the archives.

Have you ever considered shopping for a dildo someplace other than the vegetable aisle at the local Piggly Wiggly?

cucumber and bananas (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, 2010) Jun 4, 2010

Medical Student in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Work Continues
to woo-hoo or not yet to woo-hoo (dr. bob need your response for my birthday, please)