does hyperglycemia cause delayed seroconversion
Jul 2, 2011
I was wondering if hyperglycemia would cause a delayed seroconversion. I swear I searched the site and couldn't find an answer to this question so I will be brief. My possible exposure was brief unprotected receptive vaginal (when I say brief I mean a minute or two) I tested negative at 12 weeks but just found out my glucose level is slightly high (120). Could this cause delayed seroconversion or is my 3 month test definitive?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Ache In Testicles?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.