HIV definitely exposure
Jul 2, 2011
after high risk exposure with HIV positive partner. If six months or seven months negative should i retest for my situation ? If so, when or how often ???
Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative HIV-antibody test six months or longer from the date of contact is considered definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.