Rarely asked Questions

Hello Dr. Frascino !

I may have some rarely / or newer/ asked questions about rimming. I have try it out with a female sex worker (in Vienna) and i m for long time diabetes mellitus (type one) patient. I wanted to ask you if it is now possible that i contracted something like typhoid Salmonella (i know it is serious infection) or shigella? What can i do, should i go to doctor and ask for antibiotics? I worry about it, cause i have bed health. What would you suggest?

Best regards from Vienna

Robert

Hello, Robert.

Actually questions about rimming are quite common! See link below for a small sample of what can be found in the archives.

It is possible to contract a variety of illnesses from rimming without a barrier. These would include hepatitis A, intestinal parasites (multiple types) and herpes, among others. If you are having any symptoms or just want to be screened, you should see your doctor or visit your local STD clinic. They will run the appropriate screening tests based on your symptoms and exposure risk. You should not just ask for antibiotics, because the doctor wouldn't know what he's supposed to be treating.

Can Rimming be a risk for HIV Jun 18, 2010

In the name of Allah! Please help my dear American Friend
really sick ... I need to talk to you Bob