Jun 29, 2011
Hello Doctor... I currently took an Hiv test in Ghana...they tested me for Blood nad it came Positive and they then again tested me for Salivar and it came negative .. what does that mean
Response from Dr. Frascino
It means one of the tests is wrong. You'll need to retest once again. If positive, you'll need to see an HIV-knowledgable physician who will then run confirmatory tests and advise you regarding treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.