No Ejaculation

About six months ago I penetrated (briefly) a high risk female partner. There was no ejaculation. Are the chances of HIV infection any less than if I would have ejaculated

If you think about the model for transmission--HIV infected fluids coming into contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream--you will hopefully come to the conclusion that ejaculation shouldn't make a difference FOR YOU. Ejaculation would only increase the risk for infection for the receptive partner (if the insertive partner were infected).

While the risk for HIV infection is low for you, you may be at risk for other sexually transmitted diseases. Try to use condoms whenever you can when having sexual contact with "high risk" people.

RMK

Bumps on my head
took off condom during anal sex