Small finger cut touching a chewing gum. (CHEWING GUM, 2011) (CHEWED GUM, 2011)
Jun 29, 2011
It is most likely that you have already answer to similar questions like this one,but I am really concerned. I had a small finger cut from a knife (no bleeding),and after about half an hour I went into a restaurant and touched a pre-chewed gum put by someone under my chair. Are there any chanches to contact hiv this way?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! See link below. Chewed gum is quickly becoming a QTND (question that never dies).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Rare Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Are Symptoms Of Chlamydia In A Man?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.