|hiv transmission through chewing gum
Jun 29, 2011
My daughter stepped on someones freshly chewed gum i was holding her shoe while my husband used a stick to try and remove it, while removing the gum his hand sliped and he stabbed my hand with the stick it did give me a splinter,am i at risk for anything?I know it sounds really dumb I was just worried because the gum was fresh and it did breack my skin and leave a sore sorry
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV risk is nonexistent. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.