A Good Suggestion for your Site Search

Hello Dr,

I have been searching for a specific question on your site and have spent a few hours for the last 2 days but cannot find it. It is getting frustrating and had a suggestion which would improve your site search. Do you have plans to add a search function based on categories. So i have question related to oral exposure based on precum on condom i can search more easily.

What I was searching for was regarding, my sucking a trannys scholong with a condom but there was lots of earlier forplay which probably had precum transfer from tranny's scholong to her hands onto the condom when she later put it on. After that I sucked her so i would have been exposed to precum and now i am not sure if i put myself at risk for HIV or even any STD for that matter?

Thanks.

Hi.

You want us to have a whole category dedicated to the HIV transmission risk of "oral exposure based on precum on condoms"??? Hmm. With categories that specific we might as well make one for "sucking condom covered tranny schlongs" as well, doncha think? We do have chapters in the archives in which the questions are grouped into broad categories. The question you are searching for is most likely in both the oral sex as well as the HIV-sexual-prevention chapters.

Just to save you some time and additional frustration, I'll advise that your HIV-acquisition risk from your tranny schlong suck-a-thon is essentially nonexistent. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

Anal intercourse
Understanding HIV Results