Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A Good Suggestion for your Site Search
Jun 29, 2011

Hello Dr,

I have been searching for a specific question on your site and have spent a few hours for the last 2 days but cannot find it. It is getting frustrating and had a suggestion which would improve your site search. Do you have plans to add a search function based on categories. So i have question related to oral exposure based on precum on condom i can search more easily.

What I was searching for was regarding, my sucking a trannys scholong with a condom but there was lots of earlier forplay which probably had precum transfer from tranny's scholong to her hands onto the condom when she later put it on. After that I sucked her so i would have been exposed to precum and now i am not sure if i put myself at risk for HIV or even any STD for that matter?

Thanks.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi.

You want us to have a whole category dedicated to the HIV transmission risk of "oral exposure based on precum on condoms"??? Hmm. With categories that specific we might as well make one for "sucking condom covered tranny schlongs" as well, doncha think? We do have chapters in the archives in which the questions are grouped into broad categories. The question you are searching for is most likely in both the oral sex as well as the HIV-sexual-prevention chapters.

Just to save you some time and additional frustration, I'll advise that your HIV-acquisition risk from your tranny schlong suck-a-thon is essentially nonexistent. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Anal intercourse
Next
Understanding HIV Results

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.