Shaved skin and "Cum"

Dear Sir ,

Recently , i visited a shemale (sex worker in a sexhouse) and she came on my face. But, i sheved myself about 4 hours ago. I did not notice any bloody cut on my skin, but i m not sure. So i ake you if it is ok, or should i tell it to my wife (if you considere it as risky ,i will be forced to tell her about it, and make a test). THANK YOU (Donation 100 EUR for this time )

Good luck

Marko

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent; however, I always recommend honesty. If you're feeling guilty or excessively worried, you should level with your wife, even if there isn't a significant HIV-transmission risk. It's not only the best way to deal with feelings of guilt; it's also the right thing to do. She may decide that even though the risk is negligible she wants to use condoms for the next three months until you get a conclusive HIV test reconfirming your negative status.

Thanks for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck! Be well!

The safety of unapprobed test
donation