The safety of unapprobed test

Hello. I am a girl who is worried about non fda approved home test kit. Sorry for my english. but I need your help.

I ordered an hiv saliva test kit I knew the kit is not approved by FDA and other organizations after i ordered it. But To cancel wasnt availible. So I recieved the kit and opened it. There was a liquid which is dilutant (the manufacturer said. BUt I cannot believe their word because they said alos the antigen is another word for antibody. I know what is antigen and antibody.)

My fingers contacted with the liquid. I had a small wound under the nails.

i am so fanic. A week ago, I received a negative by hiv test at a clinic. I regret I ordered the test kit. I am really worried about the liquid. I found all of the internet page about HIV infection. However, there was nothing about unapproved home test kit's safety. My concern is what is the liquid and the liquid is a HIV virus or not. the antigen is nonactive I heared. People can make an active antigen? I'm seriosely worried and stressed. I cannot wait more 12 weeks. Please help me. Thank you

Hi.

HIV test kits, approved or unapproved, do not contain infectious virus! That would be dangerous (and illegal), as it would be a biohazard/health risk.

HIV test kits may lack FDA approval for several reasons. For instance, they may not have been submitted for approval or they may not have the level of accuracy or reliability to gain the formal approval.

Regarding HIV, neither antibodies nor antigens are infectious.

Sending out an B.O.B. Please respond... I need your expert advice.
Shaved skin and "Cum"