wanking addict

hello doctor well i m a wanking addict i do wanking 2 or 3 time's in a day i just wanna ask from you that it is bad for my health causee someone told me if i do wanking everyday that is bad in long time and then u can't born baby i am worried about that and my scrotum is so big i m 18 how can i control ? m waiting of ur answer thxx

Hi, Wanker.

Wanking is not addicting; it's just really, really fun. It is not bad for your health, and "burping the nephew" three times a day or more will not affect your ability to father a child in the future. Check out the chapter on masturbation in the archives of this forum. I'm confident you'll find it reassuring. But first wipe that sticky spunk off your fingers, OK? I'll repost below a link to a sample of what you'll find in the archives.

Masturbation Effects (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2011) Jan 4, 2011

-its 2001, not 1987 no more -!!! testing conclusive under 3 months, will it ever be????!!!! it's human torture to wait that long!???
antibodies - please advise