minor surgery gone wrong

Hello Doc, lovely Dr Bob

You must be busy so I thought of trying again. Hope this okay and I would be grateful for a response if it is possible. Thanks Dr Bob for reading this and helping this worry wart.

I had a recent minor surgery to remove a facial boil. It was done in an international hospital in China. But the surgery seem to have gone wrong where I lost a lot of blood and I worry if either the blood of the doctor or nurse could have come in contact with mine. My wound was also not dressed properly and I noticed specks of blood at the back of my T-shirt when I returned home. No idea how it got there. It has been more than 2 weeks and I have worrisome symptoms of high fever (38.2) nausea, body aches, sore throat and aching glands on my neck and armpits.

a. Based on how this minor surgery was conducted where there was an open wound and blood to blood transmission is possible, am I at genuine risk of HIV or Hepatitis?

b. Do I need HIV testing or am I making too much of this event?

c. Can my symptoms be just anxiety and not worrisome?

Your worry wart fan, Fergie

Hello.

a) Extremely unlikely! Just how clumsy do you think your surgeons were?

b) Anxiety doesn't produce "high fever." I'd suggest you see your doctor for an evaluation.

Cant let it go.Please Please help,donated generously.Will donate again
What's wrong with me?