Cant let it go.Please Please help,donated generously.Will donate again

Dear Doctor Bob,

I am back again.I am the person who tested negative 14 times in the past ( hope you remember).The series if tests taken are given as under for recollection. I had exposures of unprotected oral and unprotected vaginal sex on 3rd and 15th October 2010.I am counting my days from my last exposures on 15th October.Earlier three episodes were only unprotected oral.I never had anal sex.

1 3rd week -ELISA test 2 5th,7th,9th,11th and at 83rd day -ECLIA test 3 90 days-Tridot test 4 97 days-ECLIA test 5 108 days-(Antigen and Antibodies test) 6 138 days-EIA rapid test 7 167 days-ECLIA test 8 197 days-ECLIA test 9 221 days-ECLIA test

All have been NON REACTIVE.Sir you have told me to move on but i cant put these fear out of my mind.My whole life is in dissaray.I had all the symptoms in the book in the first three weeks of exposure like loose motions,rashes on face weight loss of 10 Kgs suddenly. Sir i have some specific you can say last questions for you hope you wont mind and answer

1 I had severe neck pain and shoulder pain started exactly 2 weeks after exposure on 15th October which lasted for two months and withered away in 2 months time as if it was never there.I cant understand why did it happened? Do you find anything serious in it?Is this a typical symptom of ARS?As far as i know i dont have any swollen lymph node except very mild swelling in one side of neck which some times subsides and resurface again after some time.But this makes my neck stiff some what.Please what do you suggest is it ARS?

2 I was detected with diabities,does diabities weakens the immune thus delaying the onset of antibodies?

3 I had lost 10 Kgs of weight in October but after taking sugar pills and control of sugar i slowly gained weight back.In ARS isit possible to gain weight without taking ARTs or HAART treatment? I am very confused the loss of weight could have been because of high sugar or something else.I cant make out?

Please doctor BOB i am very very terrified..Even i have soome persistent bowel movements every now and then which makes me worried along with some sweating and neck pain up till now.

Are these 14 tests enough or yet again i have to continue testing uptill 1 year??Please help Please i will donate again

Regards, AK

Hello, AK.

1. This is not HIV ARS related because you definitively do not have HIV!

2. No.

3. The weight loss was not HIV related, because you don't have HIV.

4. Fourteen tests out to 221 days are definitive, conclusive, highly excessive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-already-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. You've had way too many already.

AK, your problem is not HIV, but rather fear of HIV. You report you "can't let go" of the fear. I again recommend you seek consultation with a licensed mental health professional to help you accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of your HIV-negative status.

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Now stop worrying about and chasing after a disease you could not possibly have, OK?

SERIOUSLY WANT TO END THIS DOC.THANKS TO CONCLUDE!! Donation Cont Jun 1, 2011

PLEASE HELP DOC BOB,BACK WITH WORRIES,DONATION CONTD. May 21, 2011

packate of condom
minor surgery gone wrong