Urgent - Post-exposure prophylaxis

Dear Robert J Frascino: Yesterday I was with a guy and ended up kissing. In one of those kisses I noticed a metallic taste (possible bleeding?) I stopped and generates saliva because, as I have understood, saliva neutralizes the virus, but no spit. I did not notice that feeling and no relevant bleeding or his part or on mine at the moment.

I initially I have no wounds on the mouth (except the 2nd molar that bleeds when I use dental floss, not brushing, which was a few days without use).

I told him to smile and within 15-30 minutes and in principle did not seem Putna exisit any bleeding. I also asked him if bleeding with brushing or had a wound that might bleed what I said, that no.

Finally, I asked if he had been VIH test. I said no, so I inquired into their sexual lives. He has had many unique experiences and the risk of exposure I got was clear who had performed fellatio without ejaculation in the mouth.

Do you think? I do not know whether to go to the emergency room to ask for prophylaxis ...

thank you very much

Hi.

What do I think? Well, I think you probably don't get asked out on many second dates!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. PEP is certainly not warranted. If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

HIV infection and Peripheral Neuropathy in Women
packate of condom