12 weeks after a lot of sex..... (please answer)
Jun 26, 2011
hey doc Over the last months i had 1 unprotected cunninglus 2 protected blowjobs one time a prostitute spitted on my willie. Then i had a threeway with 2 girls not sex just foreplay and fooling around unprotected (kissing, fingering, masturbation)
I took a test at 12 weeks after all this....negative..... Can i be sure that i dont have anything? cause i am still in much worry about all this.....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities described is negligible at best. Your negative HIV-antibody test at 12 weeks is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.