touch condom and tissue paper

I SLEPT WITH A PROSTITUTE WITH A CONDOM BUT DID NOT BURST.I SUCKED HER BREAST AND ALSO SHE SUCKED MY PENIS.AFTER HAVING SEX, I USED THE CONDOM TOGETHER WITH THE TISSUE PAPER SHE USED TO CLEAN HER VAGINA TO CLEAN SPERM OUT OF MY PENIS.I USED IT AFTER ABOUT 2 TO 3 MINS AFTER SEX AND I DID NOT CLEAN IT UP TO 2 MINS.I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER SHE IS AN HIV PATIENT BUT CAN I GET INFECTED THROUGH THIS MEANS.AM WORRIED ,PLEASE TELL. How can donate because i want to donate 200dollars.

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activity described is essentially nonexistent. I see no reason for worry. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how. Using the same tissue paper to clean up post-nookie would not pose a significant HIV-transmission risk. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your fears, you could get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for psychological peace of mind. The result would undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Worried...maybe too worried...again...(Part IV) I have a crazy fear...
12 weeks after a lot of sex..... (please answer)