Worried...maybe too worried...again...(Part IV) I have a crazy fear...

Sorry if my questions sound redundant...I sent you a question two days a ago that you have not answered... I have another (probably irrational fear) but even though I have tested negative at 6 weeks and have been perfectly healthy, my youngest daughter now has a sore throat,fever and her ears are bothering her... This scares the hell out of me... If I currently testing negative, is there anyway I could have given it to her? I give her kisses on her cheek and head, help give her a bath and one time only we had our tooth brushes mixed up...We are using electric toothbrushes and I used her brush accidently...I rinsed it out thoroughly and she did no brush her teeth with it for several hours (maybe longer)...I don't have bleeding gums that I know of... Wouldn't the hours exposed to the air plus the toothpaste she puts on it kill and possible germs? Am I just crazy with fear? Please respond... I just started to feel normal again after all the negative test at 6 weeks, no STDs and no symptoms...and now this is freaking me out...My daughter is the most important thing in the world to me!

Hi.

Are you back again?

"Am I just crazy with fear?" BINGO! Yes, you are. My assessment and advice remain unchanged. See link below.

No, you did not infect your daughter.

In light of your persistent irrational fears, I'd suggest you seek consultation with a mental health professional to address these unwarranted worries, your guilt and your anxiety.

Very worried...maybe too worried? Please advise May 17, 2011

I am the "very worried..maybe too worried" guy...Please ignore my last question because... May 18, 2011

Hi Doctor Bob!
touch condom and tissue paper