Jun 26, 2011
So my partner and I have been/were together for two years. He unfortunately gave me HIV unknowingly (so I thought) and we continued our relationship normally. We were accepted on to a clinical trial where we were required to have protected sex clearly. I just found out that not only has my partner been cheating on me with multiple partners, but all unprotected and it turns out that my numbers in my bloodwork are having issues. I'm so hurt and upset that the man I love risked my health so such a great extent and I was wondering what kind of legal action I can proceed with seeing the jeopardy he put my life in.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
See links below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.