Jun 26, 2011
what happens when you do a booty bump
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, a booty bump could refer to one person purposely bumping another person's booty with their own booty. This was a popular but really silly dance fad in the 70s. However, chances are you are referring to an entirely different type of booty bump, which is far more dangerous. See below. If you are considering trying it, I would very strongly advise against it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Frottage?
- Could Sore Throat Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.