|precautions taken by hiv+ive cont..
Jun 25, 2011
Thanks Dr Bob for the answer. Infact I mean to say that only that what precautions should be taken by an hiv+ive person during fellatio so that the person may not pass on hiv infection to an healthy and hygenic person.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
That clarifies the question. Basically you should have good oral hygiene and no active bleeding in the mouth. Also, don't traumatize your partner's tallywhacker (scratching with teeth, etc.). Sheathing your partner's manhood in latex (latex condom) would offer an additional layer of protection (so to speak), although some folks find this "unappetizing."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.