Can you catch Hiv from Blood on food?

Please do not make fun of me I am not kidding with this qoestion. I am very afraid of germs, I go to a doctor because I worry about every thing. I went to get tested at a hiv clinic as I do every 6 months. I have never been afraid of the sickness before, but I just go to be safe. The man who tested me was very nice but I noticed he had multiple scratches on his hands and he told me how he was hiv positive for many years and how he was taking meds and feeling well. I tested negative and felt better but now I have manifested a scenario which has troubled me. I have been on computer for nearly 5 hours trying to convince myslef im okay. Here is what happened. When I left the office he handed m a buisness card and then about 5 minites later i went to burger king and ate some chicken tenders. I forgot to wash my hands. I am afraid if any blood got on the buisness card then onto my hands then onto my food that I could have caught hiv. The reason I worry is because I bit my cheek and it started gushing blood. Which Is why I started to worry because th eman told me unprotected oral sex can be a cause if you have any cuts or open wounds in your mouth. Even though this is way out ( i am really afraid to ask) is this possible I need to test agian to make sure I have not caught hiv. If anybody has can help me please do. I go to my therapist in two weeks and want to talk to her but I am afraid. I see hiv cant survive outside human body but some say a few seconds some say a few hours.. too much conflicting information. I am so ashamed of myself. Also.. I tried to find the card to check if there is any blood but I must have tossed it. Darn.. Thanks again.

Hi.

You're worried about HIV being transmitted from a positive lab technician to his business card and then to your hands and then to your Burger King chicken tenders and then to your mouth, which was "gushing blood" because you bit your cheek??? Do I have that right? And you don't want me to make fun of you??? OK, you'd be too easy a target anyway. So I'll just suggest you try to move that therapist's appointment up because your totally irrational fears of HIV qualify you as a looney tunes fluffernutter. Your HIV risk is beyond nonexistent and certainly repeat testing is not warranted. Continue to work closely with your therapist and don't be afraid to talk to her! She's a therapist. That's what you're paying her for. Frevinsakes!

Immunosupressed - How long should I test? WOOHOO for the 4th!
TERRIBLY Worried Guy asking for the 5th Time