Multiple tests

Hi Dr. Bob, I need some reassurance that I am just letting my fear of HIV get the best of me. I've had multiple tests including a PCR DNA test at 28 days post last exposure and I had an ELISA test at 85 and 90 days. My test at 90 days had blood taken 6 hours short of what the 90 day mark for last exposure was. Am I just being insanely irrational here? This is not a joke posting. I have seriously just let the fear of what a positive result would mean get to me. Am I in the clear and can say WA-HOO?

"Am I just being insanely irrational here?" Yep!

Some karma please
Immunosupressed - How long should I test? WOOHOO for the 4th!