Jun 23, 2011
Hi Dr. Bob, I need some reassurance that I am just letting my fear of HIV get the best of me. I've had multiple tests including a PCR DNA test at 28 days post last exposure and I had an ELISA test at 85 and 90 days. My test at 90 days had blood taken 6 hours short of what the 90 day mark for last exposure was. Am I just being insanely irrational here? This is not a joke posting. I have seriously just let the fear of what a positive result would mean get to me. Am I in the clear and can say WA-HOO?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"Am I just being insanely irrational here?" Yep!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.