Hiv in gay sauna

Hello Doctor I have just have an embarrising question to ask you, but althought all the issue is bother me a lot , so the only way to get over it is to ask : ) Last week I went to a gay bathhouse which was full of horny guys and some action here and there. Since I wasn t plannin to go ( my friend took me there) I did not have the chance to bring my flip and flops and therefore I had to walk aronund the bathhouse barefoot. Of course the floor didint seem very clean and I am sure I have probably walked on some sperm traces. Just before leaving the place I have realised I had a bleeding cut on one of my toe caused by one of my own nail of the adjecent toe. Althought the cut was pretty small I am still worried that it could have been an access for any kind of infection into my body. Do I have to worry about it? Thanks for your time

Hi.

Your fears are unwarranted. No matter how hot and horny the action was at the club, I doubt you were trudging through ankle-deep fresh spunk. Walking barefoot on "sperm traces" with a cut on your toe would not be considered a significant HIV-acquisition risk. HIV doesn't survive very long outside the body. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

Fatigue
Stripper spitting on Penis while giving a hand job