Thx for support, already donated, 1 question(paranoid)

as promised earlier, i already donated using a cheque

unfortunately, i got one more doubt with my recent visit to a strip club

on my right thumb, just very next to the nail, i was rubbing my skin and the skin slightly peeled. in a very minor length and width, it appears like the skin is slightly cut and overlays on the layer below it. if i pull the outer layer harder, the skill will get cut and then only the blood comes. but during the time of incident mentioned below there is NO blood coming at all and it is just that one bad skin layer above the good or new skin (that is all just next to the nail on my right thumb)

not sure, if i can describe any better than i did above

now the incident is, i went to a strip club. and after a lapdance, i came to restroom and washed my hands.

all that my worry is , if some one might have ejected seimen during lapdance, and while going to toilet they might have touched their penis which means they might have touched their seimen also and touched the tap in the rest room. And when I went to wash my hands, i might have touched the seimen on the tap and touched my very little skin cut (not exactly a cut actually) next to my nail on the right hand thumb. (i can find a little gap, between the top skin and the one below but not exactly a cut)

i am realy sorry if my question sounds too silly...but i am really panic and really suffering a lot with the fear that i might get infected with the scenario above.

Please help and please reply I am really leading a very painful life with the above doubt.. pls pls pls help

Also one more question

if i send the donationn info through my credit .. as i give my billing address will i be sent any mails to that address. my billing address is my office address and i do not want any thing to be sent to that adress. hope it is fine. I want to donate another 25 dollars. already donated 50 dollars.

Hi.

". . . I am really sorry if my question sounds too silly...." No apology needed, but yes, your question is indeed silly. Your fears are completely irrational and totally unwarranted. The HIV-acquisition risk from the scenario you describe is nonexistent.

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org), if you use your credit card, the foundation would routinely send an acknowledgement thank-you letter that can be used as documentation for your tax-deductible gift. However, the foundation would of course respect all requests not to send any correspondence if the donor so desires. You can advise the foundation of your wishes by sending an e-mail to frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for your support. Now stop worrying, OK?

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

Test at 3 Months Mark Sufficient?
Fatigue