|precautions taken by hiv+ive
Jun 22, 2011
What precautions should an hiv+ive man take to protect himself from any secondary infection while performing fellatio with an healthy and hygenic person.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If your partner is "healthy and hygienic," this would assume he is disease free; consequently, the issue of protection would really be the other way around, right?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.