precautions taken by hiv+ive
Jun 22, 2011
What precautions should an hiv+ive man take to protect himself from any secondary infection while performing fellatio with an healthy and hygenic person.
Response from Dr. Frascino
If your partner is "healthy and hygienic," this would assume he is disease free; consequently, the issue of protection would really be the other way around, right?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Black Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.