HIV from Toilet floor

Hello Dr Bob, I must say you are doing an excellent job by mentally freeing a lot of people from this HIV trauma. I am from India and used to masturbate in the bathroom by rubbing my penis against the floor of the bathroom. Everyone in my house are healthy but my maid who washes clothes (In India people wash clothes with their hands and there is very less use of the washing machine) in the bathroom. One day I remember after she had washed the clothes the bathroom smelled bad. I guess she had peed in my bathroom and I think I masturbated that day in the same way by rubbing my penis against the floor. Since there was a smell in the bathroom I suppose she would have peed on the floor. I am scared if she is HIV Positive and I contracted any STD from this activity. 2-3 weeks after this I had a few symptoms like Severe head-ache, sore throat, throat pain, nasal blockage, conjunctivitis, rashes in my penis area, I went to the doc and he gave me some anti-biotics after which I got diarrhea, All this together lasted for not more than a week but the diarrhea lasted for 40 gays. Please do not discard my question. I am going through this trauma for more than a year. As far as I remember I have always poured water before doing the activity and I have also done this in the house of my cousins and relatives all of whom are healthy but again the doubt goes towards the maid, If my maid peed in my house then their maids also may have peed in their toilets. Please I am just 17 and have to live my entire life. How I live my life is in your hands, with the tension or tension-free. Please answer my question and free me of the burden. I stopped this thing 1 year back but haven't yet found my answer. Please give me the answer.

Hello.

Your diarrhea "lasted for 40 gays"??? Hmm. OK, if you say so.

You masturbate by rubbing your Mr. Happy on the bathroom floor? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! Dude, that probably doesn't make Mr. Happy all that happy. There are many other ways to generate enough friction to "burp the nephew" without resorting to bathroom floors, but to each his own. As for the maid peeing on your bathroom floor, that seems rather unlikely, don't you think? Even if she peed directly on you, HIV transmission would not be a concern. Urine that does not contain visible blood is not infectious for HIV.

Worried after drunken episode
HIV from Rapid Test