HIV report with normal blood test

Sir, If you read this question I just want to let you know that I am the same guy from India who just asked you the question about contracting HIV from bathroom floors and the maid peeing and all that stuff. I just want to add that does a normal blood test tell about the HIV status. I heard that after the blood test if the doc finds any fault in the sample he suggests us for going through the respective test. Please let me know Sir as I have recently got my blood test as I wanted to know my blood group. I got the report with my blood group thats it. Incase I had HIV would the doctor have informed me to go and get a HIV test done??

Hi.

Nope! A "normal blood test" would not indicate HIV infection. The only way to know if someone is HIV infected is to get an HIV-specific test.

As for "contracting HIV from bathroom floors and the maid peeing and all that stuff," I haven't gotten to that question yet. It must be further down (or buried) in my inbox list of questions. I can hardly wait to read ti. Sounds kinky!

Condom Broke
Med School Exposure