Condom Broke

Hi Dr Bob i am a Gay man in my 30s & i was recently getting pounded by this HOT Guy/Top like 4 weeks ago and after we achieved the most groundbreaking orgasim he withdrew from my ass and the condom was split in half i am on Atripla 4 years now undetectable CD4 27% and NO STIs... the Guy/Top told me he was poz after it happened he felt bad but it was not his fault as condoms CAN BREAK even with water base lube (so my ???? is) will i be ok or will my Atripla regimen FAIL he told me he takes ratelgrevir & truvada & he is undetectable with a CD4 30% thanks dr bob if you can help me with this....

Hi.

With both of you being on effective combination antiretroviral therapy that has driven your respective HIV plasma viral loads to undetectable levels, the chances of transmission of another viral strain is extremely remote. I'm not advocating for bareback sex in any way, shape or form. I'm merely advising in this very specific one-time situation your risk of acquiring a superinfection would be beyond remote.

fluconazole
HIV report with normal blood test