risk of insertive oral sex.............

hi, Dr. Bob.......... i was on risk due to unprotected insertive oral sex on 20th Nov.2010 with an indian CSW. on 28th of December, i took tri dot test and result was negetive.but for peace of mind again i took elisa fourth genration test(CMIA test) on 14th January 2011 and report of this result was non reactive only.last time on 25th may 2011 i took again fourth genration elisa test by CMIA method and reult at this time was same as earlier that is non reactive. is this much testing are enough or more tests are required? am i free from hiv? can woo-hoo is able in my case? can i move forward in life without any doubt of hiv infection in future? is there any chance to become infected with hiv related to this act in my life span? please answer my question.i am promising you that as soon i will get answer of my question i will make $50 donation to your foundation bcoz you are doing a great noble job in this planet.you are a great human being.waiting for your reply and your valuable guidence.

Thanks,

Very worried man from India

Hello, Very Worried Man From India.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to six months following unprotected insertive oral sex with a hooker are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

WOO-HOO! Be well.

Risk?
I made a mistake